Atomic Secured Linux
Atomic Secured Linux (ASL) is a complete, easy-to-use security add-on to your Linux operating system.
It provides Atomicorp’s industry-leading security at all levels, from setup and management to prevention in one simplified management console. Unlike other security solutions, ASL is usable by beginners and experts alike, and doesn’t require a dedicated team of security staff to manage.
Powerful but easy
Most security solutions are either “basic and easy to use”, or “sophisticated but complex to manage”. This means you have to choose between minimum security, or invest in an experienced security team.
Atomic Secured Linux is a single, integrated security stack for Linux servers, where all components are designed to work together automatically to protect every layer of your infrastructure. Most importantly, it is also easy to set up and run for both security experts and non-experts alike.
| Host Intrusion Prevention System
Kernel Intrusion Prevention System
Brute Force Protection
Denial of Service Protection
Auto-learning Role Based Access Control
Web Application Firewall
| Automated Secured Log Analysis and Management
Intrusion Detection and Prevention System
| Auto Healing and Hardening
Automated malware removal
- Works with all virtualization platforms, including Virtuzzo, openVZ, VMWare, KVM, QEMU, Hyper-V and more
- Works with CloudLinux
- Works with all Cloud platforms, include AWS, Azure, Google Compute and more
Atomic Secured Linux solves today’s greatest cybersecurity challenges right out of the box, including:
- Zero day attacks – users are automatically protected from most attacks because ASL hardens you servers right down to the kernel
- Application vulnerabilities – automated protection from common security issues such as brute force attacks, SQL injection, code injection, Cross Site Scripting, and more
- Data Theft – ASL automatically detects and prevents theft of credit card, PII and other sensitive data, protection your data and your customers data from exfiltration
- Regulatory compliance – PCI-DSS, HIPPA, FedRAMP and more
- Site defacement / comment spam – both blocking and self-healing features
Memory – 2 GB RAM is recommended if all Atomic Secured Linux security features are enabled
CPU – Single or multi-core Intel and AMD CPUs
Browsers – Web management console supports all major web browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Linux Distributions Supported (as of June 2016)
- Centos 5, 6 and 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6 and 7
- CloudLinux 5, 6 and 7