Amazon RDS Integration
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) integration expands Plesk's database functionality and lets you manage Amazon RDS databases directly in Plesk.
- Easily deploy databases on Amazon RDS and add them in Plesk for management.
- Supported database servers on Linux: Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB.
- Supported database servers on Windows: Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server
- Change instance type and/or storage type after deployment to increase performance or optimize costs.
- Increase storage size when you need more space.
What is RDS?
Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient and resizable capacity while automating time-consuming administration tasks such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching and backups. It frees you to focus on your applications so you can give them the fast performance, high availability, security and compatibility they need.
Learn More about RDS on Amazon.