Remote WordPress Management – Live in Beta
Get all upcoming feature updates hot out the box
The Evolving Remote Management for WordPress Toolkit
New WordPress Toolkit 4.0 comes with remote management of WordPress sites. You start from Installations > servers (beta) to add a server, scan daily – and detach anytime. Server admins can fully-automate workflows, mass-manage and secure WordPress sites, instances, plugins and themes from one dashboard – remotely. But there’s a lot more to come!
Stay Tuned for the Upcoming Features
You can get development updates from our dedicated team
who will keep working on delivering the exact tool features you need.
- Licensing options to suit every pocket
- More extensive security measures
- Cloning and data sync options
- Smart Updates for remote instances
- Debug management availability
- Password protection for instances and nginx caching