What is the Plesk Multi Server extension?
Does this extension require an additional license?
The Plesk Multi Server is an extension that allows managing multiple Plesk servers from a single Plesk server. All the customer accounts and subscriptions on interconnected servers can be created and managed in one centralized user interface.
The Plesk Multi Server consists of the following:
- Two or more Plesk instances (nodes) interconnected with each other
- Two types of nodes: a Management node and a Service node
- The Service node is used for hosting
- The Management node is used only for managing other nodes, not for hosting
- All the nodes should have the same configuration
- Plesk Multi Server extension is installed on all nodes
- The two types of licenses should be installed on all nodes: