- Website example.com does not process *.php files, html files are shown normally. The following error is shown in the browser:
Error 404.2 The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the ISAPI and CGI Restriction list settings on the Web server.
Error 404.1 The system cannot find the file specified.
Broken IIS configuration file for the website.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Move web.config file outside vhost’s directory (default location
c:inetpubvhostsexample.comhttpdocs) to any other location (for example
- Open command line console “cmd.exe” with Administrator privileges and run command to rebuild web.config:
plesk repair web example.com
- If this does not help open IIS manager > click server_hostname> ISAPI and CGI restrictions > click Edit feature settings > check check-boxes Allow unspecifed ISAPI modules and Allow unspecified CGI modules and click OK.