- The following message is shown when Web statistics open:
This is the placeholder for Web statistics. If you see this page that means that statistics service has not run yet on your server. Statistics service is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.
- It is not possible to manually recalculate statistics for a particular domain.
- There are no log files in
IIS logging for a domain is disabled
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Go to Start > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager > Servername > Sites > example.com > Logging and enable IIS logging:
- Manually recalculate statistics for a particular domain.