- Migration from cPanel to Plesk server fails with following error message in Plesk GUI:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed to perform action: Fetch data from source cPanel
Cause: Error creating migration dump: Command execution failed on the source server ‘cpanel’ (203.0.113.2) with non-zero exit code.
command: cd /root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-57zza0a6g4hap8msesqs1qwe4dnntffj/pmm_agent; /usr/bin/perl createDump.pl –dump-all –configuration-only –server -v 5 > dump.log 2>&1
exit code: 2
That is a critical error, migration was stopped.
- Checking migration agent log file located in
/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/<session-date>/pmm-agent.<session-date>/configuration-dump.logprovides more details:
# cat /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20180927224353/pmm-agent.2018.09.27.22.43.54/configuration-dump.log
Can’t locate JSON/PP.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at Dumper.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at Dumper.pm line 19.
- Package Perl-JSON-PP package is missing in cPanel source server:
# rpm -qa | egrep -i perl-JSON-PP
Required Perl-JSON-PP package is not installed in cPanel source server.
- Connect to cPanel source server via SSH
- Install Perl-JSON-PP package on cPanel source server:
# yum install perl-JSON-PP
- Finish the current migration session on the target server and start new migration.