Unable to restore email messages during migration:
PLESK_ERROR: Stderr: Failed to register restored messages for mailbox [email protected] Possible impact: messages could be unavailable via IMAP, or IMAP flags could not be restored. Reason: Cannot conect to mail server localhost:143. Authentication for mailbox [email protected] failed. Reason: Login failed. Server answer ABCD_2 NO LOGIN Failed – The mailbox you specified does not have access to this service.
The domain is suspended/disabled is on the source server so mail service is not available on it.
- Log into Plesk on the source server.
- Go under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Mail Settings.
- Activate /enable the domain.
- Log into Plesk on the target server.
- Restart migration for the affected domain.