Plesk migration fails with the following error message at Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer manager > example.com > Details page:
PLESK_ERROR: [ERROR] Failed to perform an action on plan ‘name ‘ owned by admin: Failed to create hosting plan ‘name ‘ Exception message: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_template –update ‘name ‘ -default_server_mysql localhost:3306
exit code: 4
stderr: There is no such a service plan
The service plan was created with a space in its name (i.e. plan ‘name ‘)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, do the following:
- Log into Plesk on the source server
- Go to Service Plans
- Rename the corresponding service plan by removing the space symbol in its name
- Log into Plesk on the target server
- Go to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager
- Press the Reload Source Data button
- Try to migrate once again
Note: In case access to the source server is not possible, rename the service plan on the destination by adding the space before or after the name.