- Is it possible to change the platform of a Plesk license from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated'?
- I purchased the wrong license key - 'VPS'. Can it be switched to 'Dedicated'?
NOTE: the information below is for the lease-type licenses from Plesk Online Store only.
If you are a Plesk Partner - please contact your Sales Representative, otherwise - please contact Licensing and purchase support for assistance.
Plesk license platform change from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated' is supported:
- Login to Plesk 360 (How to login to Plesk 360?).
- Go to 'Licenses' tab
- Proceed through the 'Upgrade' button:
Web Pro for VPS > Web Pro for Dedicated;
Web Host for VPS > Web Host for Dedicated;
Web Admin for VPS > Web Admin for Dedicated.
- Once upgrade is processed, you will get an email from cleverbridge with an invoice
- You can retrieve keys after receiving invoice
In case any assistance is required, please contact licensing team via chat in Plesk 360 or through the form Plesk licensing and purchase support.