- Perl and Python Support can be enabled at Plesk > Service Plans > example > Hosting Parameters
- While navigating to Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Account > Hosting options, Perl and Python Support are marked as disabled
Perl and Python support has been dropped in Plesk since Plesk 12.5.
- #PPPM-9177 “The presence of Perl and Python check-boxes with ID” has been fixed in Plesk Obsidian.
If upgrade is not possible, there is no workaround available, however, to avoid synchronization issues do the following for each service plan on the server:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Open Service plans > click on service_plan_name > open tab “Hosting parameters” and disable check-boxes “Perl support” and “Python support”.
- Press “Update & sync” button.