- After WP Toolkit Extension upgrade to 5.2.0-4553 version it is not possible to login to WordPress instance from the Plesk active list dashboard under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Log In button .
- Instead of login to WordPress, new tab with Plesk is opened and blank page appears:
- The following error is shown in browser DevTools > Console (F12):
app.bundle.js?5.2.0-4553&18.0.31-2:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'baseUrl' of undefined
#EXTWPTOOLK-6049 "Log In link on domain overview page in Active List now works properly."
- WP Toolkit 5.2.2 02 December 2020
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
WP Toolkit extension should be updated automatically with Daily Maintenance task. To update extension manually:
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Extensions > Updates > Check Now
- Update WP Toolkit.