Logged in as the Admin user the Domains list takes around 20 seconds to load when 1000 domains are in place.
Customers > jdoe > Login as Customer takes about 5-7 seconds with 1-2 domains are in place.
- #PPPM-12689 “Sped up loading of lists with a large number of domains (more than 1000).”
- Plesk Obsidian 20 April 2021
- #PPPM-12690 Open – “Log In as Customer is performed slowly”
- #PPPM-13003 Open – “List domains and log in as a customer performed slowly in Plesk servers with more than 4000 domains”
Please consider updating your server:
Note: Until the Plesk bugs will be fixed, it’s recommended to deploy a Plesk server with 1000 domains maximum. Consider migrating the extra domains to new Plesk servers to get better performance.
As a workaround for Plesk servers hosting 1000 domains or fewer:
To reduce the load time for the Domains tab
- Log in to Plesk GUI
- Go to Domains.
- Set Entries per page value to 10 or 25:
To avoid high load time when accessing customer’s panel
Log in to Plesk GUI directly with the corresponding login and password from the customers instead of log in to the customer panel logged in as a Plesk administrator