- Plesk is installed on CentOS 6;
- Advanced Monitoring (grafana) shows:
If you're seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files
1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath
3. If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build
4. Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help
This is Grafana bug. The ability to restart Grafana from Plesk GUI will be implemented In the scope of the EXTPLESK-1607.
- Login to the server via SSH.
- Restart grafana-server:
# service grafana-server restart