UNLOQ Two-Step Authentication
UNLOQ provides two-step authentication via push notification to your mobile device or using a time-based one-time password.
In order to use this extension, you need to download the UNLOQ mobile app and setup the extension following the steps below
- Go to the "UNLOQ Two-Step Authentication" extension
- Enter your e-mail address and hit Next. You will receive a verification code on your e-mail.
- Enter the verification code in the next screen and hit Verify. The extension is now successfully installed on your server.
- Enable two-step authentication per role
- Choose between Time-based OTP and Push notifications
- Customise your instance name and push messages
- Customise the way push notifications appear in-app
- Add firewall rules to white-list API-requests towards UNLOQ
- Send custom in-app notifications to your users
- Allow your users to perform device re-pairing
- Access "UNLOQ" under "Additional services"
- Click on "Enable two factor" and scan the QR-image with the UNLOQ mobile app
- The first time you scan the QR code, you will be required to approve a push notification on your mobile device.
- The next time you login, you will be asked to approve the authentication request on your mobile device
For more information on the UNLOQ platform, visit https://docs.unloq.io