UNLOQ Two-Step Authentication
UNLOQ provides two-step authentication via push notification to your mobile device or using a time-based one-time password.
|Enable two-step authentication per role||✓|
|Choose Time-based OTP or Push notifications||✓|
|Customise your instance name and push messages||✓|
|Customise how push notifications appear in-app||✓|
|Add firewall rules to white-list API-requests to UNLOQ||✓|
|Send custom in-app notifications to your users||✓|
|Allow your users to perform device re-pairing||✓|
How to Install
To use this extension, you need to download the UNLOQ mobile app and setup the extension as follows:
- Go to the “UNLOQ Two-Step Authentication” extension
- Enter your e-mail address and hit Next. You’ll receive a verification code by email.
- Enter the verification code in the next screen. Hit Verify.
The extension is now successfully installed on your server.
How to Use UNLOQ
- Access “UNLOQ” under “Additional services”
- Click on “Enable two factor” and scan the QR-image with the UNLOQ mobile app
- The first time you scan the QR code, you will be required to approve a push notification on your mobile device.
- The next time you login, you will be asked to approve the authentication request on your mobile device