Kaspersky Antivirus for Servers
Protect your server against the threats of today - and tomorrow - with Kaspersky Antivirus! Kaspersky Lab is always one of the first to react and deliver a solution whenever a new threat surfaces.
The Kaspersky Antivirus extension offers the following benefits:
- Scans all incoming and outgoing mail traffic on the server.
- Removes malicious and potentially dangerous code from e-mail messages.
- Automatically updates virus signatures.
Note: To enable Kaspersky Antivirus protection, perform the following steps:
- Install the Kaspersky Antivirus component.
- Purchase a Kaspersky Antivirus for Servers license key.
- Install the license key.
- Go to Mail Server Settings and select the Kaspersky AntiVirus radio button under "Antivirus settings".