WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Become the team lead of a small existing Inside Sales Team at XOVI with all typical leadership responsibilities.
• Be responsible for the further growth and development of the team within XOVI.
• Together with your team, care for existing customers and partners, continuously gain new ones and further develop business relationships.
• Be responsible for the Lead-, Pipeline- and Opportunity Management as well as for the definition of respective processes and KPIs.
• Offer your team continuous professional training on sales, product, market, best practices and industry trends.
• Develop and implement target group campaigns, together with our marketing team.
• Strongly connect with our product development team and proactively give them feedback regarding product solutions and market trends.
• Participate in industry events and give presentations.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE IF YOU:
• Bring significant experience and knowledge to our Inside Sales.
• Have leadership experience and love the challenges of leading a team.
• Have successfully completed a commercial vocational training or university degree in business administration (or comparable).
• Ideally have experience in the IT- or Hosting industry and a good technical understanding.
• Are a structured and precise person with a high level of self- motivation and have a hands-on mentality.
• Are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do.
• Speak German and English fluently (another language is an advantage!)
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow