Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We develop our product and ourselves in tune with the market and our customers. In 2017 Plesk acquired XOVI, a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. As part of this acquisition, we aim to grow and work closely together. Discover a career you love at Plesk and XOVI and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Defining and implementing the social media strategies of our companies at a global level, in alignment with the company’s marketing strategy
• Collaborating with external and internal stakeholders to create and execute the social media roadmap
• Defining efficient one-to-one and one-to-many approaches in order to build a strong community, turning followers into prospects and community members into promoters and ambassadors
• Creating and executing the social media content calendar (writing and curation, including social media apps creation)
• Moderating social platforms daily (community management)
• Collaborating with technical support and social media support team to provide five star and on time help
• Ensuring tone of voice consistency and adherence to brand writing guidelines across all social platforms
• Working with the marketing team to generate new ideas for social media content and campaigns
• Researching and keeping up with current industry trends and marketing topics to stay ahead of the curve
• Driving traffic to the website following SEO guidelines
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You are very experienced working in a similar role
• You are tech-savvy and have an interest in SaaS products, the Cloud and/or our hosting industry
• You have an academic/professional background in Communication, Journalism, Cognitive Sciences or Media Studies
• You pride yourself on your great writing and editing skills and have proof of work to back it up
• You’re passionate about social media and you want an opportunity to grow in a thriving tech company
• You have extensive knowledge of social media platforms, tools, best practices and you deeply understand mediated communication
• You have extensive knowledge of social media reporting and listening tools and you are able to select and report on relevant KPIs
• You have a basic understanding of statistics and visual data representation
• You are skilled in interpreting data and communicating with stakeholders. You have advanced Excel skills
• You have experience working with WordPress, solid knowledge of CMS management and basic SEO
• You are an organized and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow