Senior System Administrator (m/f/d)
Senior System Administrator (m/f/d)
Full time/Hybrid/Office Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
WebPros is bringing together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, WebPros comprises of cPanel, Plesk, SolusVM, WHMCS, Xovi, NIXStats and LeanKoala.
Our software platforms operate on more than 900,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 33 million users hosting 85 million domains for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with WebPros today.
Our global team is made up of 750+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate, design, and maintain all aspects of existing / future IT services across all company’s sites.
- Experienced with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting virtualization, server farms, Microsoft 365, MDM (Mobile Device Management), Windows Desktop/Windows Server/MacOS environments.
- Install and configure system monitoring and management systems. Manage systems ensuring maximum uptime availability and scalability to support business growth and recovery requirements.
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all IT systems are operating at the appropriate software levels.
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operating procedures, and service records.
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations.
- Perform incident root cause analysis and remediation of system outages.
- Support multi-site environment working independently and in team environment.
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical changes.
- Project and non-project related activities to support the department’s goals and objectives.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Spirited, intelligent, quirky, friendly, adventurous – employees have been called all of these things, but with our varied skill sets and personalities, we defy labels.
- We are a tight-knit team that constantly challenges and encourages one another. Best of all, we sincerely believe in the value of the work that we do. And with 20 years under our belts — we’re not looking to slow down anytime soon.
- Enjoy full integration from day one and continuous feedback.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Language Skills: English – Intermediate or above.
- 5+ years of Linux system administration or a related certification (RHCE, LPIC, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience with MS environment
- Active Directory and/or Microsoft 365/Azure AD
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows Desktop/Server OS
- Good knowledge of at least one virtualization system (KVM, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ, Hyper-V).
- Good knowledge of at least two scripting languages. PoSH and Bash are preferred.
- Good knowledge of common IT services: E-Mail/DNS/PKI/Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Good understanding and experience in application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Experienced with Microsoft Intune as well as experience with JAMF (or any other MDM solution) preferable.
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks.
- Knowledge of system security techniques.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to travel 5%.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.