Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses. Plesk is running on more than 377’000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and at least 19M mailboxes. We’re available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 200+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting to the CTO, as a developer you build and integrate products for Web Professionals for the Plesk Ecosystem known as Plesk Extension Catalog
• You ensure the quality and success of your products as they go to market – from research, prototyping, collaboration with SaaS companies and ISVs, creating a minimum lovable product, to design, testing, support, and finally product end of life
• You work closely together with our engineering teams, product management, product marketing and sales
• You develop and implement frontend and backend web applications by writing clean code
• You proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our existing and future Plesk Extensions
• You integrate SaaS and On-Premise solutions into Plesk by connecting to various APIs like Plesk SDK, SSO, billing, licensing, data warehouses, provisioning, etc.
• You extend the Plesk Extensions Catalog towards becoming an extensions marketplace
• You gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Proven work experience in integrating SaaS or On-Premise solutions into other apps (e.g. Plesk, WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, …)
• Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our customers experience and drive action
• Knowledge about Linux infrastructure and webserver management (Windows, Docker, AWS are a plus)
• Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
• Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills
• Mixture of startup and large company experience is a plus
• Willingness and ability to travel when needed
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow