Full-time/remote or in one of our offices in Cologne, Karlsruhe, Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, or Sofia.
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management, and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, NIXStats, XOVI, Koality, and Sitejet. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Sitejet is an all-in-one web design platform that is built for agencies that build websites for others. It’s not only a powerful website builder, but it comes with a self-service customer portal and project management.
Join our global team that is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe and discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- You work directly with the Sitejet founders and get the opportunity to take responsibility and ownership for Sitejet’s UI development
- Through continuous observation of our user’s behavior, you always strive for the best UIs which allows users to operate faster and more efficient
- Work with our product management and CTO team to improve Sitejet with the goal of increasing the success of our users and partners.
Deploy, maintain and control your own code through reliable CI pipelines.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- We love what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that agencies love and need.
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one.
- Enjoy an agile environment with short release cycles and see your code in production within days.
- Our “we can do it” mindset coupled with our start-up-style atmosphere allows us to pursue an agile approach and to offer an innovation-friendly workplace.
- Work with a diverse team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
- Use hardware of your choice.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Exchanging data via JSON and REST APIs is something that excites you.
- A background in or passion for web design would be excellent.
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and a hands-on mentality.
- You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams, and have a passion for what you do.
- You speak English fluently; German or Russian is a plus.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.