Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses. Plesk is running on more than 377’000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and at least 19M mailboxes. We’re available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 200+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a Sales Engineer, you are the critical leader who ensures technical success from first technical review, to Proof of Concept, right through to full implementation
• You utilize your Plesk expertise, System Administration knowledge and technical skills in such diverse areas as platforms, virtualization, application software, hosting, software integration, delivery and testing processes to provide best in class solutions to our clients
• You design and perform detailed demonstrations of Plesk platform
• You answer detailed technical questions for current and potential customers
• You provide guidance and expert advice on technical issues
• You maintain an advanced understanding of all Plesk products and of the competitors’ products
• You develop project concepts and proposals to solve customer needs and requests
• You work closely together with Account Managers, Sales Management and Channel Partners to effectively schedule the use of technical resources to support selling efforts
• You coordinate all activities related to technical sales support for potential customers and existing accounts
• You plan and conduct a series of technical training/support sessions, both online and at Channel Partners and Customers, throughout the Americas
• You meet customers and prospects by phone, mail and in person at customer sites and conferences
• You provide input and feedback to the engineering team based on field experience and regional industry trends
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You have proven work experience in Sales Engineering in agile technology companies and/or hosting industry
• You bring a strong technical/IT background and deep knowledge in the following areas: Network Protocols, remote RDP/SSH/Secure Key Server Management, Server, Cloud and IaaS Platforms, Server Control Panels, VMware, OpenVZ, KVM, Docker, AWS, Google Compute, Digital Ocean, Azure, Linux, Windows, Web Application Languages, System Administration, IT Operations and Infrastructure, Virtualization
• You have the ability to perform product demonstrations and presentations to technical and executive audiences
• You have strong writing skills with the ability to create technical documentations
• You are willing to travel throughout North and Latin America (25%-50%)
• You are fluent in written and verbal business level English, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus
• You are a self-starter, independent, with the ability to prioritize and to see tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
• You are passionate about what you do and keep yourself up-to date with the newest trends and technologies
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow