Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
Plesk is looking for a Support Engineer to join the remote support team and provide high-quality technical support to Plesk partners and customers via phone, email and chat. The responsibility of the Support Engineer includes:
• Helping customers to install, configure and maintain Plesk
• Troubleshooting issues, identifying root cause and providing resolutions to Plesk customers
• Maintaining high level of customer relationships over the phone, email and chat communication
• Contributing to keep Plesk knowledge base up to date
• Growing expertise in Plesk and related services
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Would you like to get familiar with Plesk go to Plesk University: https://www.plesk.com/university)
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Minimum of one or two years of work experience in the role of System Administrator of Linux/Windows servers
• Basic knowledge of web hosting technologies, Plesk or other control panels
• RedHat, LPIC or Microsoft certifications are considered as an advantage
• Good knowledge in configuring Web hosting, Mail services, FTP, DNS, SQL database, networking services on Windows and Linux servers
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Work schedule: 10 AM – 7 PM your local time. Schedule requires working on weekends/holidays periodically
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow