Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager
Founded in the early 2017, WebPros is bringing together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises of Plesk, cPanel, SolusVM, WHMCS and XOVI.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at Webpros and contribute to our continued success. We are looking for someone to join our Marketing team at one of our locations in Houston/US or Barcelona/Spain.
WebPros is looking for an experienced, performance-driven, and innovative Partner Marketing Manager to manage and grow our global partner marketing program. This position will report to the Director of Partner Marketing and work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and deliver a program that reflects an aggressive global partner growth strategy. This role is located in Houston, Texas or Barcelona, Spain. Fluent written English skills required.
You will be responsible for creating and executing on joint marketing plans for each partner, aligning to the overall partner business plan. This role will be responsible for supporting the partner marketing strategy, plan, and relationship with a select set of our global partners. Working in conjunction with the sales team, this role is a key position to influence and shape the growth of WebPros’ business through our partners.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record driving the acquisition of new customers and delivering marketing-sourced revenue with-and-through partners. This includes successful experience working with an ecosystem of partners. The person needs to have demonstrated success in creating and executing marketing campaigns with trackable business results.
- Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution offering and market positioning to/with/through partner and successfully launch solutions in the market.
- Partner with sales and marketing team to prioritize lead gen activities based on business goals and objectives.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic joint marketing plans with key channel partners, committing to delivering measurable results.
- Deliver partner-focused collateral and training on WebPros’ products.
- Design measurement systems and techniques into the marketing campaigns to ensure reporting of results
- Comprehensively analyze the data that informs partner marketing campaign decisions as well as all aspects of campaign execution, applying learnings along the way.
- Experience of working collaboratively across product marketing, sales, and Partner teams to deliver high work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with large and small hosting providers.
- Recognized as a partner marketing expert, with knowledge and hands-on experience supporting partner programs, creating valuable collateral, influencing partners, running campaigns with partners to drive revenue.
- Constantly vigilant for new methods and techniques to scale partner marketing, willing to experiment, and if the experiment proves ineffective, fail fast and try something else.
- Experience managing partner marketing funds, including allocation strategy and ROI tracking.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of partner marketing experience in the technology industry
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.