Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses. Plesk is running on more than 377’000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and at least 19M mailboxes. We’re available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 200+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As fast as the market and customer needs change, as fast we develop our product and ourselves. In 2017 Plesk acquired XOVI, a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. As part of this acquisition, we aim to grow, work closely together and share resources.
Discover a career you love at Plesk and XOVI and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• As Online Marketing Manager you are responsible for the continuous optimization of SEO activities and the development and implementation of new SEA strategies and campaigns
• You are responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of the performance marketing measures (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Video, Social, Affiliate) for all products with online transaction
• You analyze and optimize our web performance using Google Analytics incl. the optimization of conversion rates on our landing pages
• You continuously observe trends, competitors and markets
• You control and report all online marketing measures and relevant KPIs including the management of the AdWords budget
• You work closely together with the Marketing, IT and Sales teams
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You have significant experience in SEO, SEA and Online Marketing in an agency or company and have expert know-how in these areas
• A Google AdWords certification is an advantage
• You have very good Google Analytics knowledge and good understanding of Google Tag Manager
• If you have experience in the marketing of SaaS products, this is an advantage
• You are an analytical, structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow