WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibility for the continuous optimization of SEO activities and the development and implementation of new SEA strategies and campaigns.
• Responsibility of planning, implementing and optimizing performance marketing measures (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Video, Social, Affiliate) for all products with online transactions.
• Analysis and optimization of our web performance using Google Analytics, including optimization of conversion rates on our landing pages.
• Continuous observation of trends, competitors and markets.
• Control and reporting of all online marketing measures and relevant KPIs, including the management of the AdWords budget
• Close working relationship with Marketing, IT and Sales teams
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You have significant experience in SEO, SEA and Online Marketing in an agency or company and have expert know-how in these areas.
• A Google AdWords certification is an advantage.
• You have very good Google Analytics knowledge and good understanding of Google Tag Manager.
• If you have experience in the marketing of SaaS products, this is an advantage.
• You are an analytical, structured and precise person with a high level of self-motivation and have a hands-on mentality.
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do.
• You speak German and English fluently, and another language is an advantage.
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow