Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, Nixstats, SolusVM, WHMCS, XOVI and koality. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
As an HR Generalist you are responsible for all tasks along the Employee-Lifecycle in our European entities, closely working together with the global HR team.
- You are managing all day-to-day operations and handle administrative HR topics for our European entities
- You organize and maintain personnel records by using our HR tool
- You manage and run the HRIS software of the organization
- You prepare various HR documents such as employment contracts, confirmation letters and employee guideline
- You are responsible for the preparatory payroll and work closely together with our local payroll providers
- You are responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding and exit procedures
- Answer any employee queries about people or HR related issues and help them to solve them
- Manage the employee relations and be the interface between the business and employees
- Create regular reports and HR metrics for your regions
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit
- Take an active part in our organization and shape your future career
- While in the office, enjoy fresh fruits and drinks and modern work environment
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- You have an academic degree or vocational training in Human Resources, Business Administration or Management
- You gained several years of work experience in Human Resources especially in an administrative role
- You have a good knowledge of German and European labor law
- You have experience in HR software (ideally with Sage People and CultureAmp)
- You have profound user skills with common IT products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack, Video Conferencing etc.)
- You have very strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize your tasks
- You have a good understanding of the German and European job market and good experience with recruiting
- You have a high level of commitment, drive and self-initiative
- You have high problem solving and communication skills
- You speak English and German fluently, Russian is a plus
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.