HR Manager (m/f/d)
HR Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time position in Sofia, Bulgaria
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes for our new office in Bulgaria. Reporting directly to the Country Director.
In this position, you support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. You work to achieve company goals to promote core values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The candidate must have a learner’s mindset, be creative and solution-oriented, and have a positive can-do attitude.
As an HR Manager, you are responsible for all tasks along the Employee-Lifecycle in Bulgaria, closely working together with the global HR team.
- You are managing all day-to-day operations and handle administrative HR topics.
- You organize and maintain personnel records by using our HR tool.
- You prepare various HR documents such as employment contracts, confirmation letters and employee guidelines.
- You are responsible for the preparatory payroll and work closely together with our local payroll provider.
- You are responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding and exit procedures.
- Answer any employee queries about people or HR related issues and help them to solve them.
- Manage the employee relations and be the interface between the business and employees.
- Create regular reports and HR metrics.
- Exemplifies the Core Values of Inclusion, Innovation, Trust, Collaboration, and Fun.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you.
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit.
- Take an active part in our organization and shape your future career.
- A beautiful new office centrally located in Sofia.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- You have an academic degree or vocational training in Human Resources, Business.
- Administration, or Management.
- You gained several years of work experience as an HR allrounder who enjoys a mixture of operational topics, project management, and business partnering.
- You have a good knowledge of Bulgarian and European labor law.
- You have experience in HR software (ideally with Sage People).
- You have profound user skills with common IT products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack, Video Conferencing, etc.).
- You have very strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize your tasks.
- You have a good understanding of the Bulgarian and European job market and good experience with recruiting.
- You have a high level of commitment, drive, and self-initiative.
- You have high problem-solving and communication skills.
- You speak English and Bulgarian fluently, Russian is a plus.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.