Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at Plesk and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- You own full responsibility for both back-end and front-end development in relation to company’s WordPress-based websites.
- You hold a clear vision of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment while maintaining, expanding, and scaling company websites.
- You customize existing WordPress plugins/widgets/themes as well as develop brand new in order to implement custom features/solutions/integrations according to emerging needs of the company.
- You understand the value behind website builders for WordPress like Elementor & Visual Composer and have experience in polishing their functionality in the past.
- You analyze performance tests in order to implement corresponding solutions to increase website performance and sustainability.
- You provide dedicated support to our UX designer in delivering state of the art responsive designs.
- You collaborate actively with the team members and external departments in order to solve all technical issues in the most efficient way.
- You engage into strategic planning and analysis of any web-related project or task.
- You keep yourself up to date with the trends, technologies and latest industry developments
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Shape the future of an international market leader in the field of Hosting Platforms / Cloud Platforms
- Accompany an innovative Hosting Management solution towards a SaaS platform
- Work with outstanding figures and developers at an international level
- Participate in an important and prestigious project and leave a lasting impact
- Get full senior management support at a welcoming team
- Enjoy a non-bureaucratic and goal-oriented environment
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- 5+ years of experience in an similar position.
- You have extensive experience with OOP PHP and with at least one of any modern PHP MVC frameworks.
- You are experienced in WordPress development for high load projects and maintain deep knowledge of WordPress architecture and modern WP-focused practices.
- You have in-depth understanding of relational ( MySQL / MariaDB ) database management systems, web service APIs ( REST/SOAP/JSON-RPC ), protocols and version control systems.
- You poses in-depth knowledge about Linux infrastructure and server management practices including web servers ( Apache / Nginx ) fine-tuning for high load projects.
- You have some practical experience with content delivery network services ( e.g. CloudFlare ), cloud infrastructure ( e.g. AWS, Google Cloud ) and container orchestration tools ( e.g. Kubernetes, Docker ).
- You are a real expert in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues.
- You have conceptual knowledge about basic SEO standards including AMP & structured data.
- You speak and write English fluently.