Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses.
As fast as the market and customer needs change, as fast we develop our product and ourselves. In 2017 Plesk acquired XOVI, a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. As part of this acquisition, we aim to grow, work closely together and share resources.
Therefore, for our XOVI team we are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (m/f) to further develop our XOVI tool.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a full-stack developer you have your focus on front-end and/or back-end development
• You design and implement high-quality software components for analyzing and displaying big amounts of data
• You maintain existing components in regard to performance and security
• You extend automated testing procedures
• Together with the team, you make decisions regarding new technologies
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You have practical experience in more than one of the mentioned responsibilities above
• You have a good knowledge of the HTTP protocol
• Skills in the following technologies and frameworks are an advantage: Vert.x, Spring Boot, Symfony, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Apache Kafka / D3.js, React, Vue.js, SystemJS, Webpack
• You have first experience in unit testing
• You have basic knowledge in Linux based operating systems
• New technologies are your passion and you have new ideas for features or enhancements to existing tools
• You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow