WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focus on front-end and/or back-end development
• Design and implement high-quality software components to analyze and display big amounts of data
• Maintain existing components in regard to performance and security
• Extend automated testing procedures
• Together with the team, make decisions regarding new technologies
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE IF YOU:
• Have practical experience in more than one of the mentioned responsibilities above
• Have good knowledge of the HTTP protocol
• Have skills in the following technologies and frameworks: Vert.x, Spring Boot, Symfony, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Apache Kafka / D3.js, React, Vue.js, SystemJS, Webpack
• Have first experience in unit testing
• Have basic knowledge in Linux based operating systems
• Are passionate about new technologies and have new ideas for features or enhancements to existing tools
• Are a structured and precise person with a high level of self- motivation and have a hands-on mentality
• Are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in teams and have a passion for what you do
• Speak German and English fluently
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow