Full time/ Location: Sofia, BG
Working in the Core team is working at the heart of Plesk, creating the company’s core product and working closely with all other teams, it is an opportunity to make decisions that affect the work of the entire product. The team is engaged in both frontend and backend, API and SDK development, and DevOps their services. The product is large and complex, and you need to know a lot and be able to make big changes — this does not let engineers get bored.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Develop the new auxiliary services and maintain existing ones.
- Fix bugs.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Language Skills – Fluent English
- 4+ years of experience in software development (web apps)
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Team work experience (Git, code reviews, issue tracker)
- English level: intermediate or higher
Would be nice if you have an experience with:
- Practical experience in PHP
- Linux and/or Windows system administration experience
- Experience in maintenance of big code bases (100K+ lines of code)
- Active GitHub profile (50+ commits per year)
Do not hesitate to apply if you are not familiar with everything listed above. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Spirited, intelligent, quirky, friendly, adventurous – Plesk employees have been called all of these things, but with our varied skill sets and personalities, we defy labels.
- We are a tight-knit team that constantly challenges and encourages one another. Best of all, we sincerely believe in the value of the work that we do. And with 20 years under our belts — we’re not looking to slow down anytime soon.
- Enjoy full integration from day one and continuous feedback.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.