Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses.
As fast as the market and customer needs change, as fast we develop our product and ourselves. In 2017 Plesk acquired XOVI, a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. As part of this acquisition, we aim to grow, work closely together and share resources.
Therefore, for our XOVI team we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (m/f) who is the first helping hand for our XOVI customers.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE AND DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are the first contact person for XOVI related user questions and support our customers and testers via phone, chat and e-mail
• You analyze user statements for error diagnosis and troubleshooting. If necessary, you submit the requests to the 2nd and 3rd level support
• You document inquiries and errors, including solutions in our ticket system
• You build up an internal database for application support
• You propose our customers trainings, workshops, webinars, or product enhancements if necessary
• You also give trainings at the customer site or online
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• To ensure a smooth onboarding, you will get comprehensive trainings in your first weeks to understand the XOVI tool with all features and to be able to offer a professional customer support
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE EXPECT A GOOD MIX OF SKILLS
• You have 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in customer support or Online Marketing. A university degree is an advantage
• You are self-confident, emphatic and able to handle and support different types of customers
• You keep calm in stressful situations
• Conversations are your strength, you can express yourself precisely and find the right tone for each customer
• You are customer and service oriented and always looking for the right solution
• You can identify with XOVI and reprensent our company and product in a professional way
• You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow