Therefore, for our XOVI team we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (m/f) who is the first helping hand for our XOVI customers. Discover a career you love at Plesk and XOVI and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE AND DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the contact person for XOVI-related user questions and support our customers and testers via phone, chat and e-mail
• Analyze user statements for error diagnosis and troubleshooting. If necessary, submit the requests to the 2nd and 3rd level support
• Document inquiries and errors, including solutions in our ticket system
• Build up an internal database for application support
• Propose our customers trainings, workshops, webinars, or product enhancements if necessary
• Give training at the customer site or online
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• To ensure smooth onboarding, you’ll get comprehensive training to understand the XOVI tool with all features and to be able to offer professional customer support
• As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
• We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
• Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
• Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
• We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
• We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THIS MIX OF SKILLS
• 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in customer support or Online Marketing. A university degree is an advantage
• Self-confident, empathy and the ability to handle and support different types of customers
• Conversations are your strength, you can express yourself precisely and find the right tone for each customer
• You are customer and service oriented and always looking for the right solution
• You can identify with XOVI and reprensent our company and product in a professional way
• You are a structured and precise person with a high level of self-motivation and a hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow