Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses. Plesk is running on more than 377’000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and at least 19M mailboxes. We’re available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 200+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
* You process requests from customers for invoices, orders and contracts
* You take over the complete order processing of new contracts
* You set up new partner contracts in our billing system and create the partner accounts for the licensing system
* You analyze partner contracts regarding billing-related issues and work together with our sales team
* You support in the management of license articles (SKU management)
* You are responsible for the day-to-day billing and you are involved in the monthly billing process
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
* As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
* We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
* Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
* Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
* We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
* We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
* Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Schaffhausen
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
* You have successfully completed an accounting or commercial vocational training (“Berufsausbildung”) ideally with a focus on international accounting
* You have worked several years in administrative processing, order processing or accounting
* You have worked in the hosting or software industry or you are very interested in this industry
* You have a good knowledge of invoicing
* You know what Deferred Revenue, VAT and Hosting means
* You use excel in your daily business
* You have a great affinity for technology and experience with web-based applications
* You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
* You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
* You speak German and English fluently
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our form below.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that powers over 11 million websites and 380,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, digital agencies, IT administrators and web hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies manage their projects and infrastructure.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow