For our subsidiary XOVI GmbH we are looking for a new (Sales) Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Cologne.
XOVI is a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. For further info please see www.xovi.de
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will be responsible for the first contact and the acquisition of new customers.
• You continually build up and strengthen customer relationships
• You support and actively give advice to our customers and testers
• You acquire a set amount of qualified sales opportunities and telephone conversations
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• Work with a cool team, enjoy an open-door policy on all levels and a team-oriented atmosphere, with flat hierarchy levels and short decision paths
• Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company in the middle of cologne
• We offer our employees great benefits such as an intensive introduction phase, numerous trainings, company events, a job ticket, fresh fruit baskets, free drinks and a many more
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• You have (first) practical experiences in the sales or service sector and ideally you already have some knowledge of the online marketing sector
• A vocational trainig or university degree is advantageous
• You are self-confident, highly motivated and have a distinct empathy in order to be able to advise different customers
• You have good conversation skills, you express yourself precisely and find the right tone for each client to stay in the dialogue
• You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
• You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
• You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application including your motivation letter, CV, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our online form on our career page.
What is Plesk?
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure. Allowing them to focus on growth.
Our Plesky Culture
Young and global team
We know our stuff
We love our people
Opportunities to grow